Thursday, October 15, 2015

Quirky things happen in guard

All guards have different stories to tell some of them are really quirky like dakota's cute guard story


She wrote:

"So our coach walks along side us during the parades and tells kids to scoot back so we don't hit them. As were walking down the road playing to cadence you'd see her motioning with her hands and pointing at us, and one time this little blonde girl look straight at me and yelled to the boys behind her, "WATCH OUT OR YOURE GONNA GET HIT WITH THE BIG BLACK METAL STICKS!" Me and my coach looked at each other and we couldn't help it, and we bursts out laughing... This little girl was so intense. Lol!"





And that's not all:
Let me tell you, my team is a handful haha.
A few great things in my three years:

“Oh don’t worry, it’s just my eye! It’s just my eye!” (Right after another girl hitting her face… and she was being serious.

One girl marched with a tiny leaf under her contact a whole parade.

One knocked a judge straight in the head in the middle of the routine - hey, she was in the way.

Little girl: “WATCH OUT OR YOURE GONNA GET HIT WITH THE BIG BLACK METAL STICKS!”

Dressed as witches for the song Defying Gravity, a little boy: “PLEASE DON’T TURN ME INTO A FROG”
 
There’s probably many more I could think of of!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment