Thursday, June 16, 2016

Guardie of the week- Destinee

This week's Guardie of the Week is....

 
 

 Destinee

 from Santa Claus, Indiana

Destinee is from Heritage Hills High School Colorguard, where she is a dedicated spinner in her guard. Destinee joined guard 2 years ago and had no idea what it even was. Her friend told her that it sounded pretty cool, so she decided to go and see what it was about. Since then, she has tried to recommend guard to every person she sees and know.
 
"I love it so much and I will always continue to somehow be involved with it. Guard has changed my life"
 
Her favorite thing about being in guard is definitely meeting other people in other guards. her favorite toss is a double parallel and she stays in  love with guard because it's a great way to express herself.
 
 "I can't sing, so I act, I can't really do sports very well, so I dance and I preform. I love guard and everything- even the blood, sweat and tears that comes with it."
 
In the Future, she's considering joining an independent guard after high school or coach her very own high schools guard.
 
 

Congrats Guardie of the Week

Destinee



 

No comments:

Post a Comment