Thursday, June 2, 2016

Guardie of the week- Tatiana

This week's guard of the week is....

 
 

Tatiana

from California

 
Tatiana joined guard her freshman year because she wanted to learn more dance techniques and also thought when someone threw a toss on flag that it made the coolest noise (when the silk whips)
 

"when I saw my guard perform at my junior high I knew it was what I wanted to do."

Tatiana is apart of the West Ranch Colorguard , where she spends her time bonding with her friends on Guard. Her absolute favorite thing about guard is performing all the time with her guard family
 

"Honestly I couldn't be in guard without it. it makes all the hard work pay off"

 
Her absolute favorite toss is a backhanded 45 from the hilt on sabre and stays dedicated to guard because she loves guard , the team aspect, and no matter how bad a practice can be, they all come together to perform there best and work together day in and day out.
 In the future, She sees herself hopefully spinning with an independent open winterguard and hopefully performing in WGI finals with her guard next year.

 Congrats Guardie of the week

Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment