Wednesday, September 16, 2015

on October 4 will be the first time I will try out for a independent WORLD GUARD!!! Being on a world guard is one of my goals I wanted to set  in life because its so advanced, like literally, my non-guard friends find it harder to understand how I  do it every time I go out there. So, with that being said, I just hope for the best I mean, I REALLY WANT TO GO TRY OUT and to go to WGI and just perform. Now, I want to know some guard stories of yours!! If its funny, if its shady, if its good,bad, weird, or even gross, I don't care, I just want to know your story and post it on this blog so everyone to know. So, send your story to itsaguardthing72@gmail.com with your name (first only) and state and Ill try to post it on this blog for me and everyone to read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment