Sunday, September 20, 2015

people are copying!!!

so recently, I was talking to my friend about football season and she brought up the topic of schools copying shows. I have been a victim of this all my four years of high school. My freshman year marching show was copied by a team that live in the next town( its literally a 10 min drive), the sophomore year winter guard show I help with was mostly copied by a team in Texas who we saw and they did a horrible job at it, my junior year marching show routine was copied, and my senior year winter guard show is now OFFICIALLY COPIED by some team in upper Texas team and lied and said they "originally" thought of it, OK YEA, so I am suppose to believe you got the exact same costume and did my opening AND did our rifle tosses ( but  failed) AND ALSO come to the show we did with notes on what we did!?!?!?!?!? With all that being said, to all those people who want to copy shows down to the T ( that means exactly ), I have one thing to say........







                     DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!


PEOLE WORK TOOOO DANG HARD ON A SHOW SO YOU CAN STEAL IT!!!!!!

tell me your story about color guard whether good or bad at itsaguardthing72@gmail.com so I can post on this blog for everyone to know. trust me, your identity will not be use

No comments:

Post a Comment