Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Guard art

Well I decided to get artistic today and create some guard art, it didn't look right. So then I decided to search up some, couldn't find any. So I tried doing some more art this time ..... clip art that is!!!


these are some of my work.......


all of these on the left are before I edited, I would love to do more of these with different editors and share some you guys work if you do any


I wanted to sharpen this pic but I thought it would be pixelated
these are two transparent pics that I found on google, there are a lot of these floating around

this one I've done multiple times in different ones and then this one came along and I loved it

and the final one was sent to me by one of our Instagram followers in a video format and we took it screenshot and made this which I have to say, this one is my favorite

Dm yours to our Instagram @__itsaguardthing__

 

No comments:

Post a Comment