Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My story

One of the viewers of the blog ask me to tell my story, so you know what........I am




I'm from new Orleans but I live in lake Charles, Louisiana. I really didn't do anything due to the fact that I had Blount's disease(the deformity is found at the top of the tibia, the larger of the two bones in the lower leg; the deformity occurs when the lateral (outer) side of the tibia continues growing while the medial (or inner) side of the bone does not; also called Blount's disorder or tibia Vera) so  I was kind of over weight but was losing it after surgery during middle school. I found out about colorguard when I was in high school, I thought it was so hard and difficult and almost like an illusion so, I fell in love with it more. when it came down to auditions I was sweating bullets, I didn't know what to do, and I was afraid for my leg since the doctor said no sports at all and this is kind of a sport. When I did my audition, was in pain and really didn't want to do it no more ( obviously that didn't stop me). when I got my result I didn't make but something told me I am going to be on colorguard, so the next year when auditions were happening again, I did it. I was really not nervous until after when I got a blank stare from the judges. I was more than nervous I was actually afraid because the instructors look almost dead at me with a face of antagonizing judgement ( they did there jobs). next I felt like I didn't make it  and for some reason I knew I didn't ........................................ but, I did make it and even kept going on to make rifle as well!!!! So this shows you that no matter what you can do anything as long as your dedicated!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment