Thursday, January 21, 2016

THIS YEAR FOR IAGT

This year I told myself that this will be the year for this blog and now I'm gonna make that happen. I have more exciting stuff for you coming in for this year but for right no i will tell you a little bit of what going to go down
 
 
 
 



New stuff in the storefront
I am creating new things for the new year including DCI and WGI inspired clothing for you guys
 
 
 
Team clothing
I want to get into designing clothing for groups and Different teams to help spread IAGT out there to other people and also show some of my creative talent to everyone
 
 
 
More contest
People have been asking for anotherone so i will do another in February and some later on to come i will Probably give away some awesome with contest so it could be even more fun
 
 
 
 
Changing of the chat session
Starting February 1st, chat session will be on sunday evenings or Thursday evenings depending on what you guys choose
 
 
More stuff to interact with you guys
I want tmall of us to get to know each other and this year i want more o interactive things with you guys
 
 
 
And many, many more
This year i will be bringing my A game and try to get this blog out there its just the beginning but this no time to waste and I want yall to help and be apart of the working progress so share this blog with your friends and fellow guardies and help get this page out there to all
If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask. You can email me: itsaguardthing72@gmail.com
Kik: itsaguardthingblog  or DM on instagram: @__itsaguardthing__ and i will get back to you as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment