Monday, February 22, 2016

10 things that are guard problems

Have you ever notice that almost everything you do, only guard people will understand?? All the time I do something and I feel like its so relatable to guard and I cant help doing it. For example...

 

10. Spinning random objects

Image result for gift wrapping paper rolls

I know I'm not the only one in this world that goes to the store and plays with the gift wrap or goes to office depot and plays with the wooden sticks. If you haven't done it in guard you are missing out because its so much fun

9. Practicing in front people who are not on guard


I know I'm not the only one that gets stared at when practicing due to the fact that its guard, everyone will stare because it looks so weird to them, and it will forever go through there minds on why would someone do that. at the end of the day, people will stare and you will still be in guard

8. Having the messiest guard bag ever




I promise you, this is most of the girls on guard life!! I went through one of my friends bag to get a charger and it felt like it was lost in there forever and will never be found again, but I did and it came out deck in make-up and glitter, that's why I make sure to

7. finding random bruises
Image result for random bruises
 
I have too many of these to worth a lifetime. There have been so many times where I found a bruise and it just be in the most random places ever but, its grown natural to me
 
6. Hitting yourself while doing the work
 
 
Worst pain ever but, you have to go through it like its nothing all the time

5. Being late to class because you were getting ready
 
If I go to school looking a hot mess and sweating, then play myself as a fool but, if I come in late looking fresh hen I'm doing myself a favor by looking good and feeling good too #keytosuccess

4. Having only one person that can really do the show hair and makeup well
Image result for show hair and makeup
 
Your Literally THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU DO MY MAKEUP!!!!
 
3.spilling glitter

Image result for spilt glitter
Even though it pretty, Its a mess to clean up and even if you clean it up, its still there!!! This is why I love and hate glitter.

2. The spelling of sabre or saber
Image result for sabers color guard

To be honest, one sabre is spelled sabre, two its sabers, but at the end of the day, you can call it betty for all I care, WE ALL JUST SPIN IT!!!
1.being called cheerleaders
Image result for its colorguard not cheer

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever in my life be a busted cheerleader, its not my style.
   
 if you have any post ideas, questions, comment, and concerns just email me : itsaguarthing72@gmail.com, kik: itsaguardtthingblog, or DM me on the Instagram page : @__itsaguardthing__  

No comments:

Post a Comment