Thursday, March 10, 2016

(Contest winner) Austin's story pt. 3

 
 

If you have been reading all this week you probably know Austin kind of well in colorguard terms but, there is one thing I really wanted you guys to know about the people stories that I tell, why guard ?? So I ask Austin why guard?

"Ummm... Guard has really impacted my life...I was a troubled child because I wasn't accepted in my house hold because I wanted to do " flag twirling" instead of playing sports like my 3 other brothers and 1 sister... Being in colorguard gave me an outlet to express all my feelings and gave me confidence to keep striving towards my goals..."
 

Austin is like many guys out there who has been in guard, even me, we all are not accepted by our family and friends and sometimes are ridiculed for it. But, we still do it and manage to over come every boundary whether big or small, we all push through. That's the reason he is as great as he is today, and still is accomplishing his goals.

Congrats to Austin



"Eat lots of fruit snacks... And binge on Beyoncé".

    ~WGI_BOUND (Austin)

(P.S I didn't mention this before but he likes Almond joys and Brown gravy, so if
you get a chance to met himbring home some LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment