Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Projects this year

Since I hit 5000 today and I'm feeling happy and I think I'm ready to introduce two of my newest projects



Guardie of the Week



just like guard of the week but, its only dedicated to getting to know one guardie. I will post all the requirements and details tomorrow on the page


Guard art


I have so much clipart edits on my laptop and phone that I thought why not let you guys share some of yours!!!! Not only That I want to start selling and sharing these things that I work on to other people so I'm trying find a good ay to distribute my pieces.

Hopefully you guys are as excited as I am but, I still need support from you guys. If you can, share this blog with your friends and fellow Guardies and help me get this movement out there!! I really want to dedicate all my time to this so I can share more content do more things and even start meeting you guys in different states, I have more and more things that I have been working on that I really want to reveal and with you guys, Anything is possible, And again.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment