Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Why I Choose Colorguard

So the other day someone ask why guard and wanted to know deeply why I choose guard.

 

why colorguard?


Colorguard is different, its a unique experience that changes you for the best. It makes you go through changes you would never expect from yourself and find a new reality. Guard makes you form bonds with people you think you would never bonded with before. It reveals something inside of you that you would never expect. With guard, I overcame diversity, negativity,  and depression  of feeling lonely or by myself. I use to fight not being able to love myself, having to sit by myself looking and asking why and hoping and praying that I can find someone or find a friend that can be with me but also make me happy, I didn't know I would find more than just one. The things that happening today that were different from the past where all for the best and I'm glad that this little thing call colorguard change my life.

Corinthians 15:51

"We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed"


That's why I choose Guard.

                                      -Its A Guard Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment