Tuesday, March 15, 2016

reality tv and Guard

you ever wonder what would guard be like if there were celebrities? I did, Like I could Picture it now, all the drama and messiness on guard wrapped into to one TV show like 
 
 And I already know who would be who..
 
 

Captain:

Captain can not just be anybody, they have to really show HBIC material and also be amazing , funny and wild, just like Nene Leaks
 


she can not only serve it, but dish it and clean up the table too
 

Co Captain :

Co Captains are more settling than the Captain and would most likely play more of the back bone of the group like Cynthia Bailey
 
Image result for cynthia bailey rhoa quotes
but don't let the calmness fool you they will bite back
 

Seniors:

As seniors , you then to have the, I don't care, I'm too old for this, and I've already done this vibe. Most of  don't like drama, or BS with guard just like Kandi Burress Tucker
 

Image result for kandi rhoa quotes
they are always in between the calm and rambunctious officers
 
 

Juniors and Sophomore:

Now, they are some what of the same person but are two different of people one thinks they could be better , while the other wants to be better, but at the same time, they  both know there worth like Phaedra Parks and Kenya Moore
 
 
Image result for Phaedra and kenya rhoa quotesImage result for Phaedra and kenya rhoa quotes          Both are so classy and so true but both are also so nasty and so rude!!!
 

Freshmen:

Freshmen are more of the curious and in denial they make so many mistakes but its ok because they are freshmen they don't know any better just like Porsha Williams



Image result for porsha rhoa quotes
mined you they don't take issues well either
 
I hope this post helps you as much as it helped me
if you have any post ideas, questions, comment, and concerns just email me : itsaguarthing72@gmail.com , kik: itsaguardtthingblog, or DM me on the Instagram page : @__itsaguardthing__ 

No comments:

Post a Comment