Monday, March 21, 2016

Guard Confessions Pt.2

A lot of you guys wanted another guard confessions soo... Here it is, I hope you all enjoy these few confessions that was sent

"My guard team is like the "means girls" at the school. Like if a guy has a crush on one of us some how he goes through all 6 of us. It's quite funny but I'm scared of us, we're scary girls."

"It was my very first competition and we were setting our flags. so as I was setting my first flag we had to get low behind the prop and unroll it. little did my friend know I was behind him and he turned around so fast the pole smacked me in the nose. my guard coach came and took my flag and told me to go set my other ones so I did. I was in tears it hurt so bad. we had to smile during the show too and during the whole show I'm crying and smiling. prob a priceless face."

"So there's a guy on guard who originally liked one of my friends (also on the guard) and they weren't that cute together...tbh... and now we're dating and she still flirts with him. I just don't know what to do. Cause I feel like he still likes her a little bit and only moved onto me because she got a boyfriend (that wasn't him)."

"so last winter, we had a door prop and in the beginning of the show I had a solo flag toss over the door. once we has to practice in the cafeteria where we couldn't really toss. during a run, I wasn't thinking and I started to toss the flag over the door, and before I let go I realized and tried to stop it, but it got stuck above the door. my teammates still won't let me live it down. And one marching band season I had to throw a rifle quad with two snare drums shoulder to shoulder with me... let's just say I could apologize enough to them."

"Okay, so this one time we were practicing our third movement in our tiny band room. The whole band was spread around the band room so they could practice choreography. Our band director wanted the guard to do our choreography as well. So I was falling behind in our moves because I was so worried about hitting something because I didn't have a lot of room because our band room and so small and there were band kids everywhere. I decided I needed to hurry up and catch up, so I swung my flag really Fast and ended up smacking out trombone player in the head. 🤕🤕 we both laughed so hard we had to sit down to catch our breath and he had to go make sure he didn't have a concussion."

"okay so my flag is weighted top heavy and for some reason it would not throw a push double but I just thought I was maybe like messing up the toss with a different flag when I first got it but either way I was trying to get it to work and I was throwing rlly hard and really high so it could get around and when I was going to catch it a random wind gust came and there was like no wind before and that's why I could try it and it spun the wrong way and it hit me in the face really hard and I cut my face near my eye and got a fat lip and my mom had lunch plans and I had to go and I would like to mention that the cut was also bruised so I had to go out all cut and bruised up with a fat lip."

"We have this one very bitchy guard member (who is the only child so she usually gets what she wants) well she likes to pretend that she is a perfect angel and that she is "so amazing" at guard. Well no one likes her and it kills me because she is so oblivious to the whole fact but she doesn't know how much dirt I have on her! Also she has been getting away with "feeling light headed" right before every practice then all she does is sit there and play on her phone! I really hope I get put next to her in a show and "accidentally" hit her with my flag or rifle next year!"

"I am the drum major of my band and everyday my color guard instructor tells me I should have done marching guard because I would make a better captain."

"I'm in winter guard and so is this other girl who has liked my boyfriend for a while now. She's been giving me dirty looks since me and him started dating. We were taking a full run of the show and since I'm 4'9 I have a small pole, but I toss a double with someother girl and we catch each other's so I end up with a tall flag. It was our first time taking a full run of the show  all together and when I was putting my flag down the girl who doesn't like me was in the way so my pole hit her. She Fell and got so mad and tried saying I was jealous. And it wasn't my day so I was getting annoyed of her and I told her "it's not my fault you couldn't make your move in time, he obviously chose the better one"  her face got red and she started to cry. She's a senior and so is my boyfriend I'm only a sophomore she had her time and lost it. She ended up telling her mom and her mom got mad. And since I'm captain the coach was kinda mad but thought it was funny so she didn't care."

"Once in the 9th grade, u got stuck under the tarp and it was honestly the funniest thing in the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment