Friday, May 27, 2016

Guard Story: I Threw My Rifle To Jesus Christ Himself

So this story is from @modern_hippiee on Instagram of  How not to get close to a moving Rifle

 

 "My freshmen year in guard I wanted to try every piece of equipment out. Half way through the year I started to get into rifle.

One day when our guard instructor left on a trip, the jv winter guard was outside practicing. I had finally gotten my quad down and wanted to show everybody (and I did ) some of my friends told me to try and get a five.

 Well let me tell you I warned everyone to watch out and I threw my rifle to Jesus Christ himself and one of the girls outside comes up next to me and I yell for her to watch out, and she runs towards the rifle. Her head busted open, blood went everywhere, and now I'm on rifle line and can toss a 6."

No comments:

Post a Comment