Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Top 10 WGI shows

So today, I was a little more busy than I thought and forgot  I was planning to post early so I thought, why not ask you guys " what should I post about" and the ones who answered back said I should post my top Ten WGI shows this season

 
 

10. Apopka HS- Rise Up

This may be your typical emotional guard show but, its was more than just that!! the dramatic body and flag work pair with this this beautiful message is just so breath taking



9. ATX guard- Fine: a situation explaining your state of being

OK besides the overly drawn out show title, this was a pretty awesome show and brought new meaning to the word "Fine"

8. Eastlake HS- The Hoedown

This is why you got to love you some cowboys!!!

7. Juxtaposition- How long is forever

Now, we usually see a lot of Alice in wonderland themed shows in the colorguard community but, this one is different from the rest and telling an amazing story of how precious time is  

6. Tarpon Springs-

Even though, I thought some of the things they did where them trying to fit into a generation( the whip and other dance moves that are trending today that they did) I really thought they were bringing new steps and boundaries and things to try into the WGI world

5. Diamante open- Dissipate

1) YAS to the costumes 2) so extremely technical, which I love!! 3)  All around amazing being original with the concept and showing off pure talent!!!

4. Diamante World- John F. Kennedy

I was so excited to see another show like blessed sacrament (where they did a all sabre show) I  just automatically Love it!!

3. CGT fort Worth - New Day

The style and dramatics of this Show Really had me jumping out of my seat for every toss

2. James bowie HS - Anarchy of Silence

being that it was there first time at WGI, I got to say, THEY KICK ASS!!!!

 

1. Pride of Cincinnati - Wanderlust

to me this show embodied the uniqueness and versatility of guard. With the dramatic music and spinning props, there was no way that someone could not love this show!!

 
Got a question, comment, concern, or something you want me to post about??? Share it with me via
KIK: itsaguardthingblog
 or Dm on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment