Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Guard Story : WE SAID NOTHING TO EACH OTHER

 
 

So this is a story from one of you guys and they ask to be anonymous so you know its gonna be good

" Last year, I was a senior in high school and I was on colorguard for 4 years if you wanted to know. Junior year, I met the guy of my dreams and we started dating, little did I know that he was on colorguard as well. At his old high school, he march rifle for two years and flag for one. I told him he should try out (bad idea). He did it and made it on rifle as well.
 
 
 At the time, I was excited and very happy before marching season started, but it was at the first game when all hell started. We were about to go march out to the game and he standing right behind me and kept saying your not in tempo before we even started to march out to the game, I had let that slide because maybe I wasn't and he just looking out for me.  During the game, he constantly kept annoying me, saying what I should and should not eat, and tried to critique my toss even though we were on different sides of the field and had different types of work.
 
 
 That kept going on all through football season Soon it was like a love-hate relationship, I would hate him on the field and love him off the field, it just was so confusing. When winterguard season came up that was the worst time and that's when I broke the straw (my grandma says that).
 
 
 We had partner work together were we  had to pass  the rifle back and forth then do a switch and catch the other person's rifle. I loved the work but hated him as my partner. He made us do it almost 50 times and would blame it on me the hold time. I was done at that point, I told him I was done and we were over.
 
 He decided to quit before state championships and I was relief, soon I went to try out for a college colorguard and I saw him. WE SAID NOTHING TO EACH OTHER. I whined up never seeing him again because he did not make the team because of his attitude. I was actually kind of glad he did not make it and that I met someone like him because he taught me a lot and this would not have been such a great story with a great message...... Never date someone on colorguard while your on colorguard. Also if you do, make sure its worth it and they're not like my ex."
 
 
 
If you have a story just as juicy as there story was, story share via  
kik: itsaguardthingblog
dm on Instagram: @__itsaguardting__

No comments:

Post a Comment